Saturday, July 14, 2012

The time of my life!

I have been here for six weeks and it has honestly been the best 6 weeks of my life. I came to south Africa just thinking I was going to do some service and now i'm leaving with a new perspective on my life. I have met some of the most beautiful people here and also the most inspirational children! The children here have the best outlook on life and are happy no matter what gets thrown at them. I hope that i can grow the trait of always being positive and happy with what i have like how these children are. Leaving South Africa will be one of the harder things I have to do in my life, but also I have the opportunity to have a new beginning which I am excited for. My life has been changed for the better, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity I have been given to come here! I love you all here and thank you for making this such an amazing experience for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment